Villas for sale in Goa in Eugenia Evergreens
If you’re searching for 4 bhk villas with gardens in Goa by one of the best developer in Goa or you’re an investor looking for under-construction villa projects in Goa, then Eugenia Evergreens independent villas in Goa coupled with twin row-house villas in Goa architectural style on the edge of a high plateau in Moira isperfect for you : semi-detached and detached villas in Goa with private gardens and traditional design elements , yet ultra-modern features, swimming pool, gym and clubhouse. Your villa in Goa at Eugenia Evergreens,like all Acron projects will be certified for eco-friendliness . Moira,like neighbouring Nachinola andAldona, has become the best location in Goa for villas, with savvy buyers enjoying their Acron 4-bedroom villa in Goa from a tranquil location away from the crowds, yet these are villas close to beaches and happening places.Buy villas in Goa from Acron,one of the most reputed builder in Goa and enjoy a delightful lifestyle.
Acron’s 4-bhk villas sale north Goa
Eugenia Evergreens is the home in Goa that you’ve always wanted. With its world-class fit and finish,it’s ideal as your full-time house in Goa or a perfect holiday home in Goa for weekend getaways and vacations. When our homebuyers are not using their villas in Goa,they earn rental returns from expat and other visitors who want large three or 4 bedroom villas in Goa for long stays .Eugenia Evergreens’ 4 bhk villas sale,north Goa are exceptional value-for-money. Low-densitycomplex Eugenia Evergreens is easily one of the best 4-bedroom villa projects in Goa,that has lovely views of the countryside from the large balconies. Eugenia Evergreens has fewer villas for better lifestyle quality and good property management over the long term . Investors will enjoy huge capital appreciation of villas by Acron, the top developer in Goa.
- Area of villa: (Range) – 3 bedroom semi detached villas – each villa size is 251 sq mts (2702 sq. ft), plot areas vary from 415 sq. mts (4467 sq ft) to 476 sq. mts (5124 sq. ft) and the private gardens of the villas within the plot vary from 290 sq. mts (3122 sq ft) to 351 sq. mts. (3778 sq. ft)
4 bedroom detached villas - each villa size is 251 sq mts (5081 sq. ft. ), plot area 730 sq. mts (7858 sq. ft) and the private garden of each villa within the plot is 517 sq. mts (5560 sq. ft)
- Entire Plot Area: 9000 sq. mts
- Completion date for the entire development: Dec 2014
- Completion of individual villas: 15 to 18 month (Dec 2014)
- Each home has an individual IGBC eco-friendly rating.
- Swimming Pool in the open space.
- Landscaped terraced gardens.
- Solar water heating.
- Piped cooking gas.
- Effluent treatment plant.
- Hydropneumatic system for water supply.
- On-line water filtration system.
- Air conditioned clubhouse and gymnasium.
- Domestics' quarters.
- Round the clock security.
- Premises protected at all times.
- CCTV surveillance.
- Back-up generator for common areas.
Eco Friendly Initiatives
- Reduced material usage and energy foot prints.
- Selection of equipment brands that have higher efficiency.
- Maximized green cover and reduced paved areas.
- Extensive use of fly-ash bricks or dry-wall techniques for construction.
- Individual IGBC rating for each villa.
- Sound reduction from gensets and ETP to under 40db.
- Conservation of the maximum number of existing trees on site by thoughtful redesign.
- Use of gypsum directly on masonry thereby obviating an extra coat of rendering, leading to reduction in cement, sand, water usage and enhancing available areas.
- Larger fenestration so that natural light and cross ventilation reduce the need for artificial lighting in the daytime.
- Vermi composting.
- Larger sunshades that protect the windows from direct sunlight.
- Rainwater harvesting.
- Waste management-Garbage segregation.
- Sewage treatment plant.
- Solar panels for water heating.
- Water recycling from a sewage treatment plant (STP).
- Roof insulation.
- Use of paints or materials with low volatile compounds.
- Use of CFL bulbs and LED's extensively in place of GSL, where applicable.
|Sr. No.||Type||Percentage of total purchase consideration|
|1||Stamp Duty||1 - 50 lacs = 3%|
|50 lacs - 1 cr = 3.5%|
|Above 1 cr = 4%|
|2||Registration||1 - 25 lacs = 1%|
|25 lacs - 50 lacs = 2%|
|50 lacs - 1 cr = 3%|
|Above 1 cr = 4%|